There are many many ways you can support your health naturally. If at any point you find your body out of balance and in a state of sickness or dis-ease you may have more options to get it back in balance than you realize.
Since then I’ve learned a lot about cancer, breast cancer in particular, some of which you might find beneficial.
There are many different ways to fast and the one I’m talking about is short term fasting. It’s rather easy and really good for you. Your body uses a lot of energy and resources to digest food. When you don’t eat for an extended period of time you’re giving your body a break from digestion and a chance to focus on other things.
Only a few supplies are needed and it takes about 3-5 days depending upon the type of seed. Sprouts are grown indoors and take up very little space. You can buy fancy seed sprouters but I grow mine in mason jars.
A partial list of toxins that may be found in common personal care products:
- Aluminum: found in antiperspirants and deodorants
- Fragrance: found in almost anything that has a scent
- Oxybenzone: found in sunscreen
- Parabens: found in shower products, lotion, deodorant, and more
- Petroleon (Mineral Oil): found in lotion, cream, lip balm, and skin care products.
- Phthalates: found in fragrant products such as soap.
- Propylene Glycol: found in shampoo, toothpaste, shaving foam, body washes and facial cleansers.
- Retinyl palmitate or retinol: commonly found in lotion, moisturizer, chapstick, sunscreen, and lip balm
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: commonly found in most skincare products.
- Talc: commonly found in baby powder and deodorant.
- Triclosan: found in liquid soap, toothpaste, laundry detergent, shampoo, etc.