- Set the thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Usually a little cooler is better.
- Make sure the room is very dark and as quiet as possible.
- To drown out unfamiliar noises use a white noise machine or download an app like Sleep Pillow onto your phone.
- Leave approximately a 2 hour window between your last meal and the time you go to bed.
- Apply essential oils to the bottoms of your feet or spray on your pillow before bed. Some of my favorites are Lavender, Stress Away, Peace & Calming, and Cedarwood.
- 4-6 drops essential oil, pick from those mentioned above
- 1tsp witch hazel
- Distilled water to fill
- 10ml glass spray bottle
- Mix all ingredients in bottle.
- Shake well before use. Spray onto pillow before bed.
- Deep Breathing Exercise - Inhale through your nose for 4 seconds. Expand your abdomen. Hold the air in your lungs for 4 seconds. Exhale through your nose for 4 seconds, expelling all the air. Your abdomen should return to normal. Repeat as necessary.
- Maintain an aerobic exercise regimen
- Read or take a warm bath before bed
- Use essential oils such as Valor, Peace & Calming, Stress Away, or Lavender aromatically.
Simple ways to stay above the wellness line are getting proper sleep, being well hydrated, washing your hands frequently, and using hand sanitizer.
You can also support your wellness when traveling with this roller. Roll it on your feet and along your spine at night before going to sleep.
- 10ml roller top bottle10 drops Lemon
- 5 drops each Frankincense, Oregano, Tea Tree, Thieves, and Peppermint essential oils
- Fill the rest with a carrier oil.
- Walk in the airport while waiting for your plane to leave
- Stand up and move on the plane if the flight is long
- Get out of the car at a rest stop, town or city you pass through and walk around a little. Schedule these breaks into your itinerary
- While at your destination, walk from place to place whenever possible
- Resume your normal exercise regimen when you arrive at your destination
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator when you can
I hope you have a fantastic Summer and enjoy your vacation. Happy travels!
Take part in meditation, tai chi and qi gong, color/floral/scent exploration, women’s fitness, healthy cooking, and aroma freedom. Plus learn about the benefits of massage and infrared sauna.
For more info and to register click the button below.