Before you head out on the road, make sure you pack lots of hand sanitizer and wipes.
Foods To Take
- Carrots, peas in pod, celery, mushrooms, raw beans, and/or other veggies
- Apples, halos or oranges, and grapes. They travel well
- Make trail mix with raw nuts, raisins, dried fruit, unsweetened shredded coconut, and seeds
- Dried fruit
- Make peanut butter or almond butter sandwiches on hard bread so they don’t get crushed
- Larabars or Boom Energy Bars. Both have a short, all natural list of ingredients.
- Slice cheese and put in a baggie or airtight container
- Guacamole in individual packets
- Small containers of hummus
- Small packets of raw nuts
- Quick oats. Make with hot water from the coffee pot in your hotel room or convenience store
- Pack an empty water bottle. If you’re flying fill it after you go through security
- Take and drink lots of water
Eating In The Airport
Go to the news stand/store for fruit and better food options or pick a restaurant that has salads and healthy, nutritious food choices.
Choose the type of meal you want on the plane when booking your flight, if it’s a long one where you actually get a meal.
When traveling by car stop at a grocery store or market if you need additional food instead of a fast food restaurant.
- Cook a couple meals if you can
- Check restaurant menus before picking where you’ll eat
- Purchase snacks from a local market or grocer. Fruit, veggies, etc.
Purchase and make similar items as you took with you.
- Traveling can cause stress.
- Quality food choices or the foods you are used to eating can be limited or not available.
- The impact of sitting for long periods of time in a car or a plane. Did you know that getting up and walking helps your digestive system do its job?
- Add 15 drops DiGize and 10 drops Peppermint to a 10 ml roller bottle
- Fill with a carrier oil of your choice.
- Application - Shake or roll bottle between your hands to mix then roll onto the abdomen.
**For children (age 3-8), cut the above in half.**
Take part in meditation, tai chi and qi gong, color/floral/scent exploration, women’s fitness, healthy cooking, and aroma freedom. Plus learn about the benefits of massage and infrared sauna.
To learn more and to register click the button below.