"Mindset, habits, and routines are the building blocks for success toward your wellness goals." — Robyn Conely Downs
Do you have a well planned, purpose filled morning routine? A good morning routine sets the tone for the entire day.
Your morning routine might be the most important thing you do each day. A solid routine in the morning promises to set you up for a successful day. It can help you feel GREAT and ready to tackle whatever comes your way! Set aside at least half an hour each morning to take care of yourself.
I’ve got ten quick, simple activities for you to accomplish every morning. Many of them you probably do already. They will provide a good foundation to get your day started off right.
Recommended Morning Routine
- Get up when the alarm goes off
- Make your bed
- Drink a glass of water
- Exercise or take time to move, stretch, etc.
- Take a shower or bath and wash your face
- Take your vitamins and supplements
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Brush your teeth
- Set your mindset for the day. Meditate, do a daily devotional, listen to a podcast, or visualize.
- Find gratitude in your life. Keep a journal or say what you’re thankful for out loud.
One thing I do every morning is set an affirmation for the day combined with an essential oil practice.
Gary’s Great Day Protocol
- Place 1 drop of Valor in left palm. Rub 3 times in a circular motion with right palm. Cup over nose and inhale deeply. Place one drop on inside of left wrist and press right wrist against it.
Valor is for strength, courage, and confidence.
- Place 1 drop of Harmony in left palm. Rub 3 times in a circular motion with right palm. Cup over nose and inhale deeply. Rub hand on abdomen above the navel
Harmony can bring calmness to the mind and positive feelings of harmony.
- Place 1 drop of Joy in left palm. Rub 3 times in a circular motion with right palm. Cup over nose and inhale deeply. Rub hand on chest near the heart.
Joy to inspire feelings of happiness in mind and body.
- Place 1 drop of White Angelica in left palm. Rub 3 times in a circular motion with right palm. Cup over nose and inhale deeply. Then starting at the top of the head, take both hands and gently go down the sides of your body all the way to the feet.
Imagine White Angelica encasing your entire body like a shield of protection.
- Finish by saying your intention aloud while looking in the mirror. Then give yourself a High
- Proceed to have a wonderful day!
Want to try the great day protocol but don't have the oils? Click HERE to purchase.
In order for your morning routine to work you also need a good evening routine. Go to bed at a reasonable hour to allow for 8 hours of sleep. Have trouble falling asleep or sleeping through the night, get my GUIDE, 3 Ways to Get Better Sleep Tonight.